Dental Implants are a modern and sophisticated way of replacing a missing tooth, teeth or for replacing traditional dentures.
Dental implants do not rely on adjacent
teeth and require no preparation of
surrounding teeth. It is for these reasons
they are generally the best option for
replacing missing teeth.
Implants are often seen as an ‘expensive
option’ however, although the short
term investment may be more than
the other tooth replacement options
(bridges and dentures). They are the
most natural; longest lasting and hard
wearing option, making them a better
long term investment. They can restore
your confidence to smile again.
Millions of people around the world are missing all their teeth in their upper or lower jaw. Many of them struggle to keep their dentures secure.
Dentures become loose over a period of time because the bone begins to recede away. This means that your original denture no longer fits the mouth as well as it once did. This can lead to numerous problems such as ulcers that make the dentures uncomfortable and inability to chew and enjoy food.
We find our patients can find loose dentures embarrassing and are afraid to talk about it. Every conversation with your dentist is confidential, we are here to help so you can enjoy the confidence that comes with a secure, perfect smile.
If you are embarrassed about loose dentures, not being able to eat the foods that you love and fed up with denture adhesives; there is now a way to make your dentures work for you and it’s called denture stabilisation, this uses dental implants to fix and secure the dentures in place.
The benefits of
denture stabilisation include:
- Restores proper chewing, allowing a better diet and improved health
- Improves speech and confidence
- Increases comfort with less irritation
- Ends the cost and inconvenience of denture adhesives
- Minimally invasive procedure
- They are fixed in your mouth, so you don’t take them out at night
- They don’t move around your mouth like conventional dentures
- They don’t get loose
- It’s a great long-term solution for missing teeth
- You can create a cosmetically enhanced smile
- Your new teeth will look like natural teeth
- You will be able to eat and chew your food comfortably and without embarrassment
- Your mouth will look younger again!
To make a change to your life today and discuss denture stabilisation
for you or a family member please contact us and make an appointment for a consultation.
We look forward to the opportunity to change the way you think about your dentures!